Say Hello to Susie….
Zodaic sign: Aries
- If you could give one piece of advice what would it be? Never regret anything in life, everything is a lesson learned.
- What do you value most in other people? I admire people with integrity, and who strive to better themselves.
- Can’t stand being around people who ……….? Disrespectful and have no ambition
- If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be? My level-headedness.
- What is the best advice you have ever given and received? “Don’t waste time looking at the past and regretting things. Learn from it, push past it, strive to be better and do not repeat the same mistake twice. The best I have received would be “Go to medical school, if you don’t you will spend the rest of your life wondering what if?
- Favorite part of your body? My ears
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? And Why? Hitler..because I would love to know and hear was his thought process was. I want to know how one man can get thousands to commit such atrocities
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why? I would be the smartest person in the world, and because I love knowledge.
- What current event in the world affects you the most? Failing healthcare systems around the world are an ongoing issue that never seems to get better
- Optimist or pessimist? Pessimist
- Two songs currently played the most on your music playlist? Mr Wrong by Mary J Blige and changes by TuPac
- If you had another life, what career would you choose? To Be a Neurosurgeon
- What in the opposite sex, attracts you the most? Very laid back and has a good hold on his ego
- Would you rather stop war or world hunger? World Hunger
- Would you rather fluent in all languages or master of every musical instrument? Fluent in all languages
- Never have kids or have 20 kids? Never have kids, I don’t think my body can handle popping out 20 kids and further more I don’t think I would be financially stable enough to support 20 kids and it would be rather cruel of me to have kids I could not provide for
- Find true love or find $10 million? $10 million
- Would you rather be very famous or very attractive? Very attractive, because I would know it is God-given. I think fame comes with a price and I don’t think I am willing to pay that price
- Your comfort food? Popsicle
- Last book you read? Mirror image by Danielle Steel
- What is one thing in your wardrobe you can’t live without? Jeans
- What is your fashion style? Don’t have one, I just wear what I feel comfortable in.
I have known Susie for more than 2 years and in those years she has become one of my very good friends. Like myself and a few others, she is a MAP FAM. She is a wonderful friend. she is hardworking , this lady studies like there ain’t no tomorrow but she does know how to have fun..and did I mention she is a good dancer. Of course there is a lot more to say about Susie but that’s all I’m telling you…However I don’t want to leave this one information about her which is her smile. My dear susie has a great smile….and some nice teeth to go with the smile. 🙂